Volunteers are the only human beings on the face of the earth who reflect this nation's compassion, unselfish caring, patience, and just plain love for one another. - Erma Brombeck

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Strange Dreams

I have been having these strange recurring dreams. It is not in the same place but it's the same theme. A war between Light and Dark or Good and Evil. There are almost areas of the world that are good and areas that are bad. It is usually an area that has a door that can be locked to hold in the good or out the evil. There is always children it is almost like the war is being fought by children with a few adults to help. The main character is always a teenager or young adult trying to either figure out what is wrong with the world or trying defeat evil. It starts of with the girl feeling that there is something off and begins to investigate such as there are some areas that feel different like bad or dark and some that are good or light. She then realizes that this darkness effects certain people as well. There are areas that can be closed off to just good. This started the awakening of the other good people to what is going on and the bad trying to get in to infect the good. The war is always fought by children and dark is usually a set of a few adults. The dreams always ends just before the final battle with the main character saying or crying to someone that they don't think the kids can handle a battle they have never had to go through all of this.

I guess you could say that i am writing about this because is started when I was in PC and come so in my site. It makes me wonder what is going on in site that is causing me to have a war in my subconscious. What is making feel so separated? I find it strange that it is so geared to children. Is there an issue with my teaching and the kids? I don't feel like I am resenting the children or that I am struggling with the classes. Sure there are times that I have a bad day but we all have those days. Is site really bothering me this much that I am have a war with myself because of it? I know that i don't find it as a home yet but i don't think that i thought it was really horrible just not like home. There are so many questions and no answers. Maybe moving out and starting over with a new family will help. Or maybe it is all just a coincidence and that the dreams are just dreams my imagination. I just find it weird that the same theme is recurring every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment