Volunteers are the only human beings on the face of the earth who reflect this nation's compassion, unselfish caring, patience, and just plain love for one another. - Erma Brombeck

Friday, August 31, 2012

One Year In Country!!!!

Well this week has been boring there has been little to no class. The kids are practicing for the the independence parrade. Also know as band practice and marching. With the little kids trying top copy the older ones. Very annoying very loud but the band is good and fun to watch. Testing is comming up so there is some reviewing and stuff. I have been jumping for class to class doing what i can. I have been asked to come up with a arts and cukture test. This should be fun. One of my teachers dad died so there hasn´t been class in my far school.

Things are going great with my family. I seem to be gettin g along well and learning more spanish every day. The dog had puppies three of them. They are so small and cute! They told me I can have one but I´m not sure if i want it. I have Miles and he is enough work as is. A horse also backed up into my fence to my garden and nocked out one of the posts and loosened another so I have animals in my garden. I will have to start over after the rainny season since the rain is also washing way my seads. But i do have some flowers on my canolope so hopefully i will get soemthing if the pigs don´t eat it all.

My counterpart has had her baby but it´s a premi about a few months early or something. I think people said it was a girl i am excited about seeing it. Don´t know what they are coming home though. not much more to report bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment