Volunteers are the only human beings on the face of the earth who reflect this nation's compassion, unselfish caring, patience, and just plain love for one another. - Erma Brombeck

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sware in

Hey this is like a record I am writing alot of entries lately. We sware-in tomorrow! i did better than I thought I did. I got intermidiet low not the one they like for site so I still have to do the extra three days which I think will be fun. I will be in a village with other volunteers so we can all hang out. The last few days were charlas and some were very interesting like the AIDS one and talking about the embassy. Where we went the embassy today. They were very funny and i had a surprisingly good time. There was a place to get American candy and I stocked up. LOL.

Also we got to sleepover at a hotel tonight and tomorrow for swear-in. I had the most amazing shower. Real shower with hot water and steam and pressure and did I mention hot water? It was heavenly. Then I had Chinese for dinner and walked around a mall that had alot of American stores it was a nice refresher. I'm excited for the ceremony tomorrow. I will be reading a poem I wrote at the ceremony in Spanish about Peace Corps. I'm very nervous and excited at the same time. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment