Volunteers are the only human beings on the face of the earth who reflect this nation's compassion, unselfish caring, patience, and just plain love for one another. - Erma Brombeck

Sunday, November 13, 2011

LPI results

Well I did a bad job on my LPI or the language test or at least I think I did. So I will be staying back for more training. Joys I am sick of training I have been doing 6 months of training! At least I don't thing I will be sent home. Its only for like a week so in the long run it will make no difference. It's hard to imagin that training is almost over. Time went by really fast.

We finished our youth group project. It turned out really nice. It is of a mural I will put a picture of it on facebook. The sware-in is in one week! I can't wait. Now its just a bunch of charlas about technical, medical and security stuff. Boring but essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment