Volunteers are the only human beings on the face of the earth who reflect this nation's compassion, unselfish caring, patience, and just plain love for one another. - Erma Brombeck

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Well I just got back from my trip to Granda. We went shopping, climbed the volcano Mumbacho and went zip lining. It was a lot of fun and a good break but I lost my wallet so it is been a fun time canceling all the cards and getting new ones. But that is life. All is well and I'm getting along well. 


I can't wait until things start up again I feel like it's been a while since i did anything productive. I will have to crack down on the teachers and have them let me do more things in class. That way i can actually do my job. I will be restarting my after school activities when school starts too like the English class and youth group. I'm looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment