Volunteers are the only human beings on the face of the earth who reflect this nation's compassion, unselfish caring, patience, and just plain love for one another. - Erma Brombeck

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Niger and sick but having fun

So here is an update! I finally got here and it is hot. I have bacteria and amibas right now so I feel sick and I'm ontons of pills. But don't worry about me. Ina day or so I will be back to normal. So I went through a sand storm we had to go inside to sleep and sand was everywhere. I'm learning alot in my lessons though I still feel like I don't know anything but that will come with time. We got to go to see a real site which was awesome. I can't wait to really get involved in a site but that is a long time from now. I miss you all and love you. I also have a bunch of friends here it is a great environment everyone is really nice. My family has 9 kids they are all so funny. They help out alot with the language and can always make me smile. I'm getting alot of rice and milit. Don't really like milit though.

No comments:

Post a Comment