Volunteers are the only human beings on the face of the earth who reflect this nation's compassion, unselfish caring, patience, and just plain love for one another. - Erma Brombeck

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When I'm leaving

Just got my staging info! I'm so excited. There is also a facebook group for all of us that are going to Niger in Oct. 2010. There are 13 of us as of now. It's so cool seeing who will become my family while I am there. My staging will be in Philly on Oct 20th. It will go for two days then off to Niger!

INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT ITINERARY:

21 OCT 10 - THURSDAY
AIR DELTA AIR LINES INC FLT:8581 COACH DINNER
NEW YORK JFK-PARIS DE GAULLE 705P 07HR 30MIN
22 OCT 10 - FRIDAY
AR PARIS DE GAULLE 835A NON-STOP
ARRIVE: AEROGARE 2 AIR AIR FRANCE FLT:548 ECONOMY MEALS
LV PARIS DE GAULLE 1100A
EQP: AIRBUS A330-200 DEPART: AEROGARE 2 05HR 20MIN
AR NIAMEY 320P NON-STOP

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am a current Volunteer in Niger, I just swore in this week! We are eagerly awaiting your arrival. You will love this place - don't worry, you're in great hands. Don't forget to bring a pillow. Can't wait to meet you!

    Jessica Schwendeman
    MCD 2010 - 2012
    Fabidji, Dosso region
    schwendy@knights.ucf.edu

    ReplyDelete