Volunteers are the only human beings on the face of the earth who reflect this nation's compassion, unselfish caring, patience, and just plain love for one another. - Erma Brombeck

Friday, July 23, 2010

What happened so far

Hey everyone,

So since everyone wants to know how the Peace Corps process is going I thought I would post the updates on here. I never had a blog before so stay with me on this. I got the application in which many of you already know. I passed the interview with flying colors and was nominated for:

Central or South America
Leaving in Sep.
Doing Environmental Education

Now this doesn't mean that i am in or even close to it. Still only half get placed where they were nominated or are not accepted at all. At least it's a step in the right direction. I got the medical forms in which took forever to get filled out. They said that it could take 8 to 12 weeks for them to go over it. I got a call saying they needed a Person Statement of Mental Health. Which consisted of how I would handle issues that came up and any past counseling experience. That's done so now more waiting. I'm sick of waiting. Write more as it all comes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment